Where to buy Avs stuff?

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
So i was thinking about buying myself some Avs stuff, some kind of t-shirt or jacket or so, for the first time ever...so i went to that Avs store and WTF is this?

http://shop.international.nhl.com/s...do-avalanche?portal=I8KEN8D4&CMP=PSC-I8KEN8D4

any particular reason for it to be so ****?

I saw some local stores with way more sortiment than that - i am not however sure if its official or not. Some of it surely is, cause its the same as these things on the NHL store, but on the pics most of the stuff looks pretty bad quality / cheap, so i just dont know...

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah man, the International store blows. At least Fanatics.com, and there are probably others, has all the stuff from the North American store but they ship from Ohio so the delivery fees are high-ish and be sure to consider your customs laws.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
Yeah man, the International store blows. At least Fanatics.com, and there are probably others, has all the stuff from the North American store but they ship from Ohio so the delivery fees are high-ish and be sure to consider your customs laws.

Thanks!

Not really sure about the usefulness of it for me right now, but they have some things there i havent seen on those local NHL shops (who ship things from US themselves anyway), things i actually like and would possibly want, like for example this jacket or whatever to call it:

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Colorad...layer_Lacer_Name_and_Number_Hoodie_-_Burgundy

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
or you ask us to send you something cool, In Denver we see a lot of Dumped Jerseys... I picked an official Jersey from ROR over the summer at 30.00 and anopther last year of McKinnon at 60.00...
What are you looking for?

airqualf

Jan 5, 2014
Oberhausen
Thanks!

Not really sure about the usefulness of it for me right now, but they have some things there i havent seen on those local NHL shops (who ship things from US themselves anyway), things i actually like and would possibly want, like for example this jacket or whatever to call it:

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Colorad...layer_Lacer_Name_and_Number_Hoodie_-_Burgundy

ordered several times at fanatics.com and this store is great. the international store on nhl.com is a bad joke.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I am anxiously waiting for them to start selling more SS gear. I remember seeing a concept of a grey hoodie with just the C on the front before the jerseys were announced and I'm hoping they release that exact type.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
Thanks again to all of you for responses.

I am not looking at jerseys, nowhere to wear those. But some jacket or t-shirt would be nice. I like the one is linked in my previous post, looking a lot like a jersey, while being different, jacket-like material...

Not going to deal with it right now, since its too late anyway, in regard to Christmas i mean. But i will keep this in mind and i may get something next year, indulge myself on my birthday or something :yo:

It is still fairly expensive - 100 USD for that jacket, another 25 USD for international shipping, than 27 percent VAT on top of it, if i understood that correctly.... whole thing may end up 200 EUROs just like that and i am not 2x sure its worth that much money.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
Check out fansmania.eu and www.fanda-nhl.cz if you haven't already. The latter even has a shop in Bratislava.

Thanks, i am aware of them. I asked my bro to stop by there over the past weekend to check, what they have. Apparently only bunch of hats and 3 kinds of t-shirts (blue, white, black?), but these only in S and XL sizes...therefore not for me.

***** store is *****. But why am i not surprised.

AveryLanche15

Jul 27, 2009
I am anxiously waiting for them to start selling more SS gear. I remember seeing a concept of a grey hoodie with just the C on the front before the jerseys were announced and I'm hoping they release that exact type.

This one Kento?

NZ Avs Fan

Nov 16, 2013
New Zealand

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Kento, Pepsi Center is selling them, and they are running low, they are super popular, call 303-405-1301 to order one before they are out.

Luckily I have a friend in Denver who was already able to help me out :)

Thanks for giving me the heads up!! After the exchange rate it's pretty much a Gucci sweater though :laugh:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Had to post on here to explain how great of a friend I have in TV who saw my obsession with the new hoodie and decided to pick it up for me and ship it all the way across the continent. Not to mention a couple of surprise goodies which I did not pay for and a very thoughtful note included. Glad to be apart of a fam here on hf and this goes to show that some of you guys really are my friends even if it is a digital world.

By the way, the sweater is even nicer in person!!!

Thanks so much, TV!!

8F01735E-34E8-4900-8E70-DA228E934228.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad