Where to buy a Sharks jersey?

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Hi. I'd like to buy a Sharks jersey for my nephew, but when I go to the NHL store website, the jerseys seem to be made by Fanatics and not Adidas. The photos also seem to show the colours as being different. Does anyone know of any stores that carry the Adidas ones in the general Santa Clara or Saratoga vicinity?

Last edited:

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Not super close to Santa Clara, but Hockey X Superstore in Oakland has a great selection. They can also put names/numbers onto blank jerseys (if they’re out of stock of say, EK65 jerseys, or custom).

I bought a Burns jersey there about 4 years ago and they did all the letters/numbers in house since they were out of stock. Super high quality work.

Their sharks gear website is sharksoutlet.com

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Do you want authentic or replica? (Big price difference)

Do you want it customized (player name, your nickname)?

There may be a minor difference in coloration between authentic and replica. The former has embroidered shoulder patches, the later silk screened. Name plate on replica may be iron-on letters, while stitched-on letters for authentic.

Fanatics fulfills most shop.nhl.com orders. (I ordered an authentic Merkley #6 during sale in September, and came from company that stitched name. Debating whether to wear to next week's game.)

You can always go to the Sharks Store @ SAP Center (free parking across the street during day), or pro shop at Solar 4 America Ice. The Sharks Store has pre-made replica jerseys with player names available. (And sometimes authentics.)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I got my EK65 jersey from IceJerseys.com and am pretty impressed with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad