Pre-Game Talk: Where it all ended last year. Penguins vs Bruins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't see the Pens doing much this game aside from possibly re-visiting their shaming from this recently-passed post season.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
The Pens are going to come out fired up and take it to Boston, both physically and on the scoreboard.

Haha, just kidding.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Crosby's gonna knock Chara into the upper deck, Dupuis is gonna KO Lucic, and Malkin is gonna score 9 goals.

9-0 Pens

Nightwing

Nov 23, 2010
Ottawa
Hopefully we can turn it over against the bruins. Winning against the top team in the conference would be a boost to morale. Not liking KCD but hopefully Dupuis is energetic and Kunitz willing to go to the dirty areas.

LGP!!

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
We play Boston really well in the regular season. Still a tough game though and my confidence isn't exactly sky high with this Pens team right now. I'm kind of expecting a loss and will be pleasantly surprised if they find a way to win or even get a point.

TheBeardofJustice

May 8, 2013
New Jersey
haha Dennis Leary is doing the narration.

I think Bort was slightly intimidated by Chara. "Don't slash me anymore" "Okay, okay but you do it too"

Holy crap there is a lot of Bruins whining in that video. I will keep this bookmarked in case someone ever throws out the "Sidney Crybaby" insult. The Borts exchange was pretty funny until I realized how soff our team was.
"Stop doing that!"
"o-o-okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad