Where Does Patrick Kane play next season? Update: Undergoes hip resurfacing surgery, out 4-6 months

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Will likely sit out and then if he's good to go by December, sign a 1 year/minimum deal with someone with room that has an interest

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Doubt it he'll play for the Rangers.

Sabres? back to Chicago?
Golden Knights perhaps?.

Rangers
Chicago
Buffalo

Vegas can't afford him unless he's signing a Kessel type deal. Buffalo or Dallas would be my two guesses for where he ends up.

All the Buffalo guesses really don’t make much sense. We already have all offense and no d, a young leadership core, and a GM who doesn’t seem to make big moves. Why would we rock the boat with a gamble who can’t play D? Yes he’s from here. No he’s shown no desire to return. Just my 20 cents, take it or leave it.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
I think he will sign for 1 year with a contender for whatever is remaining of the cap

OR

He signs 1 year with Chicago and they move him at the deadline again

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I think he will sign for 1 year with a contender for whatever is remaining of the cap

OR

He signs 1 year with Chicago and they move him at the deadline again
KD doesn't want him back and has stated that several times publicly. So it would be a contender somewhere and I guess he is signed around Christmas to someone with a performance laden contract.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I would guess Kane doesn't sign until December/January when his health status is more clarified. Similar to what Tuuka Rask did last year.

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
Edmonton would be most beneficial, for both parties. Granted he would have to take a team friendly deal but he could give The Oilers the push they need in the playoffs and Kane will be on with a Stanley Cup contender.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Surprised only 2 pages on this, especially with the injury.

I think he will have issues getting signed in the off-season , but I can see some team signing him around the trade deadline if he's healthy.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
most likely back with the rangers...prob a 1 year deal, doubt any movement til they get rfa's signed, clear some space, and have certainty on cap number to see where they're at

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad