Where Does Patrick Kane play next season? Update: Undergoes hip resurfacing surgery, out 4-6 months

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
If he wants to stay in the NY area I think he goes to NJ, maybe NYI if the Devils aren't interested. Other than that I could see him going to Vegas.

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
He isn’t coming back to Chicago. Davidson has been fairly explicit with this.

I think he signs a new deal with the Rangers, has his hip surgery, goes on LTIR, then comes back later in the season when they’ve figured out their cap and are in a playoff position.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I think its a cheap deal somewhere in New York. NJD, NYI, or NYR. Like 2x2 or something.

Kyle Okposo just resigned for 1 yr 2.5 Mil. 2X2 is way too low.

Seems like Kane likes the original 6, eastern conference type. If the NYR are out based on cap hits coming... Does Boston have room? What about Washington? Teams in win now modes for another couple years and then they're rebuilding..

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Vegas can't afford him unless he's signing a Kessel type deal. Buffalo or Dallas would be my two guesses for where he ends up.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I think its a cheap deal somewhere in New York. NJD, NYI, or NYR. Like 2x2 or something.

Lol his ego would never let him take 2x2. He’ll cost $5M at the bare minimum, which would be a sweetheart deal in itself if the term is short.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad