• Knights

• Red Wings

• Preditors

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
Other - he gets fed up with the whole shiat show & LTIRetires himself, takes the $50 million, & goes off & lives his life.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
I’m not a Montreal fan, neutral here, but eichel to Montreal seems like a good fit.

Dvorak
Armia
C.Primeau
2022 2nd rd pick
Conditional 2023 1st based on gp from the 2022/2023 season (top 10 protected, option to defer the pick to 2024)

the reason why I included Dvorak and armia is they are good nhlers young enough and both have 4 yrs left on their contracts. Primeua gives them a much needed goalie who is close to nhl ready.

I get it’s not the flash and dash Buffalo wants in a high end nhl ready Canfield/fur tote/zegras but beggars can’t be choosers.
Just say you aren’t interested instead of offering that hot garbage.

Reactions: wonton15

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
'Other'. Taking the field because no one has any clue and most of the news about it seems to be "insiders" making shit up for clicks. 'Other' has the highest probability assuming all choices are equal.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
He left the Rangers out because he’s mad at our fanbase for not wanting to give up Fox + Kakko + Lafreniere + Schneider + Shesterkin + Multiple 1st Round Picks.

Hey sorry if bern's conditional 7ths aren't of interest, man.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I still think the frontrunner is Vegas if they're comfortable with Eichel getting ADR. They have the need for a high-end center like Jack and the pieces to make a trade happen......both financially and prospect-wise.

Reactions: Team Cozens

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I still don't think he gets traded. I think he gets whatever surgery and plays for Buffalo, even if it takes two years. No matter how fractured the relationship is now. Other team's aren't willing to pay a king's ransom for a player with health questions, and Buffalo isn't trading their best skater of the last 30 years for less than a king's ransom.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I voted other because I think he goes to wherever the Sabres franchise gets relocated to

JoeMc

Sep 22, 2013
Ducks. They have the most need and have the assets and cap space to do it.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I think Calgary is a dark horse option. They need a big shakeup to the core and getting Eichel is about as big of a shakeup as you can get.

An Gaudreau - Eichel pairing would be lethal if they re-signed Johnny Hockey, but if not then a lot of change can do them good. The Flames are a middling playoff team if everything goes right for them this year.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Doubt that the Rangers are a serious player. If they can get Eichel for what they consider a bargain, then they would jump in, otherwise, he is just a tool being used to get Zibanejad resigned.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I think Calgary is a dark horse option. They need a big shakeup to the core and getting Eichel is about as big of a shakeup as you can get.

An Gaudreau - Eichel pairing would be lethal if they re-signed Johnny Hockey, but if not then a lot of change can do them good. The Flames are a middling playoff team if everything goes right for them this year.

idk how anybody can take on the risk.

Eichel is possibly a franchise altering addition if health
and
a catastrophic addition of he can’t play. That team becomes Buffalo

Reactions: centipede2233

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
idk how anybody can take on the risk.

Eichel is possibly a franchise altering addition if health
and
a catastrophic addition of he can’t play. That team becomes Buffalo
It’s precisely why there hasn’t been any legit offers going buffalos way. I don’t know if we see a resolution anytime soon, maybe as early as next summer…who the hell knows. If this was for just a disgruntled eichel who was healthy, this woulda been done already but it’s just too much risk.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Preds? Interesting option. I must have missed it if they were linked somehow.

I'm starting to think Flames or Vegas.

This is what my gut says but part of me wants him to go to the Yotes were he will be joined by UFA Matthews for the 24-25 season.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the Rangers have been rumored to be the front runner?
Well until today where we re-signed Zib, there was a ton of fuel

-Last offseason we were the first team to talk to Buffalo about Eichel but they wanted Lafreniere/Kakko and talks ended up stalling
-DQ was our coach at the time and Eichel’s coach at BU
-When the Sabres played the Rangers at home last season, Rangers fans were chanting “We want Eichel” and the camera panned to Eichel smiling once hearing that. After the game, Eichel threw up pucks to Rangers fans after the Sabres lost
-Eichel is from the east coast and there was rumors he wanted to go to Boston or NYR as his top two options
-We also were in trade talks this past offseason, but Drury reportedly wasn’t even willing to trade Lundkvist or Schneider for him so that stalled talks again
-Lastly, NYR always go for and get big names

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Eichel will either sit out or play with the Sabres.

Any team that trades for him will be giving up to much talent to stay competitive and most bubble teams probably can't mange the cap space they need to keep him under the cap. Add to the fact that Eichel health is a major issue, by either his ability to play at all or can he play at his elite performance makes this a very huge risk for any team acquiring him.

That said I will not under estimate NHL GM's incompetence and say he will never be trade.

I'm just glad my team is not interested.

Reactions: centipede2233

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad