Where does Buffalo finish in the Atlantic?

Where will they finish in the Atlantic conference?

• Total voters

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
3rd, but I'd rather have a wildcard spot to play someone in the metro

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
If this were to happen, I hope we miss totally, and hopefully get Hughes to come to his favourite team.

The question since this would be a Tampa situation, and HF has major recency bias, will people pick us to miss again, or rebound
with a healthy roster.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Their results aren't reflective of their on ice performance. Wouldn't be surprised if both Boston and Montreal pass them.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Hutton lead the NHL in GAA and SV% last year. So far he is a little behind last year. So no.
Hutton played 30 games last season. Before that he had no prior record of being this level of a goalie. We will see which of andersen and hutton have better stats at the end of the season.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Hutton played 30 games last season. Before that he had no prior record of being this level of a goalie. We will see which of andersen and hutton have better stats at the end of the season.

This isn't a Andersen vs. Hutton. Leaf fans always try to turn threads into pissing contests. My player is better than your player. Grow up.

My point is I feel ANDERSEN is going to regress from .932 unless the Leafs improve their average D.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Voted for 4th.

Despite the streak 1st or 2nd would be really hard. 3rd still seems like a optimistic idea at this point

Reactions: dire wolf

lawrence

May 19, 2012
1st or 2nd. they remind of the 2016 Oilers with more depth, and I expect Dhalin to get even better as he adapts and the season progresses something the OIlers didn't have, so yea 1st or 2nd i'm not surprised.

Aavvaa

Jul 2, 2018
I think they slip to 4th and just miss.
That would require 5 metro teams to make it which I just don't see happening.

Columbus and Washington are safe bets, Pittsburgh is in the air because they've started shitty and turned it around before, but bar that I don't see two other teams making it over everyone else in the Atlantic, which is an absolute blood bath right now.

Reactions: Critical91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad