Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Larsson
Russell
Benning
Sekera
Auvitu
Stanton

An excellent set of 6 high quality dmen that rival any other team's top 6 across the entire NHL.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Larsson
Russell
Benning
Sekera
Auvitu
Stanton

An excellent set of 6 high quality dmen that rival any other team's top 6 across the entire NHL.

... Klefbom? Nurse?

Also Auvitu and Stanton are not high quality lol

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
... Klefbom? Nurse?

Also Auvitu and Stanton are not high quality lol

They are both excellent quality depth dmen. Once Stanton gets a shot to play others will see that as well.

You'll be loling out of the other side of your face soon enough. :)

Nurse and Klefbom are works in progress... add to depth also.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
They are both excellent quality depth dmen. Once Stanton gets a shot to play others will see that as well.

You'll be loling out of the other side of your face soon enough. :)

Nurse and Klefbom are works in progress... add to depth also.

Wait. Are you ranking Klefbom and Nurse below Auvitu and Stanton?!? I just want to be sure I understand you here.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Wait. Are you ranking Klefbom and Nurse below Auvitu and Stanton?!? I just want to be sure I understand you here.

Klefbom has been crap so far this year... I think Simpson would probably be as good or better if he were in the lineup.... hence the "work in progress".

Nurse has looked pretty solid and is coming along well.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Klefbom has been crap so far this year... I think Simpson would probably be as good or better if he were in the lineup.... hence the "work in progress".

Nurse has looked pretty solid and is coming along well.

Klefbom is having a rough go, but I think it's absurd to suggest that an AHL defenceman who can't even crack the lineup would do better playing 20+ mins a night against top competition. Or to say that Stanton and Auvitu, lucky to be on an NHL team at all, are better. Thanks for clarifying though.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Klefbom is having a rough go, but I think it's absurd to suggest that an AHL defenceman who can't even crack the lineup would do better playing 20+ mins a night against top competition. Or to say that Stanton and Auvitu, lucky to be on an NHL team at all, are better. Thanks for clarifying though.
Whatever you say... carry on with the narrative you created. Good job. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad