OT: Where do you live

czar99

Nov 19, 2008
Shultz'z Place
"And the Craic was 90 in the Isle of Man"....Awesome tune.

As for the poll I'm probably one of the only Newfie's who actually never stepped foot in the province of Alberta :laugh: :laugh:

So your the homeless Newfie then.:D

Born in Edmonton then I turned 20....Kelowna...Calgary...Victoria...and finally planting my roots back in Kelowna!

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Interesting poll. So roughly 63% of posters are in Alberta and 86% in Canada. Wonder what is the distribution of other teams.

TimeForAnOilChange

From OTTERS 2 OILERS
May 4, 2010
Made by MacTambLowe
not too far from there. over by the Superstore. (playfully called Cameldowns)

so, Northender too, huh. that explains why you're an 80s, metalhead throwback, like me!!

Still rockin' the 3/4 sleeve band t-shirts?

Make that 3 of us who are 80s metalhead throwbacks lol, and i've been looking for some of those shirts on ebay for a while, but they are hard to find nowadays, used to wear them all the time haha. Probably wouldn't fit nowadays anyways.

And as for the OP, i'm born and raised in PG, lots of Oiler fans around here, but we still have to put up with being surrounded by nuckleheads, it can be both frustrating and hilarious at times.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
then you're a Richard's Pub man!! I'm in Caernarvan, so its Knight's pub for me.

I didn't like Richards too much actually.

I was more of a (might be aging myself here), MJ's RoadHouse guy. Live bands on Fort Road. Even had Hell's Angels in there every now and then.

I also liked the Saxony on 104 Ave and 156 Street.

Biker bars rule for tunes.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Make that 3 of us who are 80s metalhead throwbacks lol, and i've been looking for some of those shirts on ebay for a while, but they are hard to find nowadays, used to wear them all the time haha. Probably wouldn't fit nowadays anyways.

And as for the OP, i'm born and raised in PG, lots of Oiler fans around here, but we still have to put up with being surrounded by nuckleheads, it can be both frustrating and hilarious at times.

lol. I still have an old Iron Maiden shirt from about 1984. Can bearly get it over my head, now. Can't believe I once wore it.

I didn't like Richards too much actually.

I was more of a (might be aging myself here), MJ's RoadHouse guy. Live bands on Fort Road. Even had Hell's Angels in there every now and then.

I also liked the Saxony on 104 Ave and 156 Street.

Biker bars rule for tunes.

the Sax!!! holy smokes. Wasn't that where u could get a 2-chip out back? (ha ha. 2-chip!! when's the last time you heard that?!?!?)

MikeModano9

Oct 27, 2011
Tallahassee
Nottingham, England

Whaaaat? No way, I was born and raised in St.Albert and now live in Edmonton but I traveled Europe for a while and actually lived in Nottingham for a year working at the Hard Rock Cafe. Used to go to Panthers games all the time. When Nick Boynton was on the team he'd come to my work to eat all the time. I loved that city. It's a fun place to live in your early 20s.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Vancouver. I'm hoping The Oilers finally get some wins vs the Nucks this year. All I get is a hard time.

Kolja

1-5-6-14
Oct 30, 2011
Skåne, Sweden. Randomly started to follow Oilers 5 years ago. Now it's like a drug. Contemplating going over to watch a few games next year.

I used to be a hardcore football fan, but that just died. :help:

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
I live about two blocks away from where they are building the new Roger's place. Going to walk past it today and check out the progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad