Where do you go for your coffee? Starbucks? Tim Hortons? Local coffee shop?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm a cold brew guy.

I make a batch every 3-4 days with these. It actualyl comes out pretty damn good, about as good as if you were to buy it from a coffee shop.. Not cheap but still a lot cheaper than buying a large cold brew from dunkin or starbucks every day.

s-l400.jpg

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I got an aeropress at the beginning of the year but I don't get to use it nearly enough and haven't perfected the technique yet (played around with a few of the fancy recipes on youtube, but have honestly had more success just following the standard Adler recipe). The biggest problem for me is that I don't have time in the morning before work to brew and drink coffee, so I just end up having coffee from the work Keurig. And by the time I get home it's 6 PM and I probably shouldn't have more caffeine at that point if I want to sleep so I basically only get to make myself a coffee on the weekends.

I bought some specialty beans at a local roaster, but don't like them as much as the preground Peruvian grounds someone gave me. I have a burr grinder from Bed Bath and Beyond but something's wrong with it because it's very inconsistent in size and doesn't go nearly as fine as I set it for. I have to research how to fix that, or eventually just dump it for a hand grinder.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
At work, I use a Keurig with Kirkland Pacific Bold k-cups.

At home, I have a Ninja Coffee Bar and I've been drinking Seattle's Best Post Alley Blend. (I'm not a coffee snob, I just buy what's on sale).

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Just bought a big bag of Death Wish coffee.

Apparently its 59 milligrams of caffeine per ounce vs the standard 12-16

Yeah f*** that. I like to drink 3 big ass cups in the morning. If I drank 3 cups of this ... best case scenario, i shit my pants and dont die.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
We buy our coffee from a place in Salem, NH called "Coffee Coffee."

It's all organic and they buy it directly from the growers. They grind the beans for us and we used a French press at home to make it. I've never had better coffee anywhere in my life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad