Where do you go for Fantasy Football info/advice?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Title says it all. I keep up with The Fantasy Headliners on YouTube, they've definitely helped me win a league and many weekly matchups. Been watching their stuff for the last few seasons and they're pretty consistently good with picks and rankings, like-able personalities, and they crank out a TON of content on a solid schedule to cover pretty much every aspect of fantasy football throughout the week. They also do a live stream on Saturday nights where they answer as many Fantasy questions as possible, and have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCClRnPtjFEm7Is7hpSoTBeg

What resources do you guys generally use to help make fantasy decisions or for extra opinions?

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Not sure if it's COVID or what, but the fantasy board seems almost dead this year. Kind of a bummer.
2/3 of my teams are basically set as far as starters go, and the other one is such hot garbage there’s no point in really asking for advice this late in the season. But I agree it being dead around here is a bummer for sure.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'll go to FantasyPros, their tools are great and they can consolidate industry-wide rankings. You'll realize some of their personalities are a bit hit or miss, but that's no different from any other expert. My views on experts are figure out what their methodology is and find ones that align with you. It's not so much confirmation bias, but more about trust the process to get the results. Are you someone that likes safer options that see high targets/touches, so they have a high floor, or do you like the boom/bust guys. Do you like having a safe QB to ride the season with, or play the waiting game in the draft? Find experts that you generally agree with their process, and leverage the research that they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I use CBS. Dave Richard and Jamey Eisenberg are the best, and I listen to FFT daily. Dave's weekly cheat sheet (a 1-10 value of every player's confidence that week) and Trade Value Chart are amazing.

Sometimes I'll check the FantasyPros consolidated rankings if I'm in a conundrum and need a tie broken.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I'll go to FantasyPros, their tools are great and they can consolidate industry-wide rankings. You'll realize some of their personalities are a bit hit or miss, but that's no different from any other expert. My views on experts are figure out what their methodology is and find ones that align with you. It's not so much confirmation bias, but more about trust the process to get the results. Are you someone that likes safer options that see high targets/touches, so they have a high floor, or do you like the boom/bust guys. Do you like having a safe QB to ride the season with, or play the waiting game in the draft? Find experts that you generally agree with their process, and leverage the research that they do.
That's a great strategy to go with. I tend to find that the Fantasy Headliners match up well with my strategies and things. I like how they keep themselves accountable, each week they review their "hits" and "misses" as well to show their results week by week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My go to has been Kay Adams on GMFB. This season almost every time I’ve had a chance to make a pickup or make a play she’s given out I’ve was kicking myself, especially when all my wideouts went to shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad