News: Where do you get your hockey trade notifications?

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but i'm just curious as to where you get your breaking trade news notifications?

Before we had tradebreaker and it was a great app but unfortunately Elon ruined everybody's fun with that but is there an alternative that people use or do you rely on manually searching twitter (X) or have twitter (X) notifications on for all tweets posted by insiders etc?

Why not just have push notifications on for @MMC posting a thread in the trade section :laugh:

What is your go to?

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I get alerts from the discord server of /r/hockey, usually it's instantaneous once the tweet is sent out.

So a discord server of a subreddit sends me alerts of a tweet.

Reactions: 5cotland

ImKittr

May 24, 2018
Do you really need to be notified, though? It's crazy how slow the trade market is this season. It really is kind of boring this year.

Reactions: McDonald19

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I either get them from here, or as a notification on The score app on my watch

Honestly, this site is all I need. I could be fast as f*** to try to post a trade as soon as I heard it from anywhere else and there would still be 10 people here who beat me to it.

I tried a twitter account 10 years ago, just to follow hockey people at the trade deadline, and no joke - it was way more efficient to just check here.

You might be behind 3 seconds from whoever broke the trade in whatever platform they broke it on

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but i'm just curious as to where you get your breaking trade news notifications?

Before we had tradebreaker and it was a great app but unfortunately Elon ruined everybody's fun with that but is there an alternative that people use or do you rely on manually searching twitter (X) or have twitter (X) notifications on for all tweets posted by insiders etc?

Why not just have push notifications on for @MMC posting a thread in the trade section :laugh:

What is your go to?
Go to the front page of this forum and click on "Watch" and you'll get those push notifications. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad