Where do the Rangers stay when visiting Columbus?

brian schoenholz

Nov 21, 2019
Hi CBJ Nation,

My son is a huge Lunqvist fan. We are driving down from Kalamazoo for the Rangers game on 12/5. I just tickets as close to the visiting team tunnel as I could - two seats away. I was hoping to increase his chances of getting noticed by the king, or an autograph? An idea where they stay when in town? Thought about getting a room there and hanging out in the lobby as well.

Thanks.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
A lot of teams stay at the Crowne Plaza. Don’t know if that’s where the Rangers would stay, or if others on here know where other teams have stayed.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
A lot of teams stay at the Crowne Plaza. Don’t know if that’s where the Rangers would stay, or if others on here know where other teams have stayed.
I know a lot used to stay at the Crowne Plaza. Not sure if that is the case anymore. I assume a bunch of teams started staying at the Hilton downtown once it opened. I've ever heard of teams staying all the way out at the Hilton at Easton a couple of times.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Something tells me that many hockey players arent too eager to meet fans near their hotel.. Im just saying.

Kellen

Apr 17, 2019
I got autographs from the Rangers in Columbus once a few years ago- they stayed at the Hilton right next to the arena. Most walked to morning skate that morning. The Rangers don’t appear to be on a road trip- so my guess is they come the night before. They usually Will NOT sign on the way to the game- they take the bus over for that.

best bet the night before or morning skate. He is really nice and signed for everybody.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad