Where can we buy these hoodies?

caporoot

May 30, 2013
2012-05-30T011809Z_1_CBRE84T03MK00_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-NHL-STANLEY-QUICK_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

I have searched high and low for these hoodies.. Anyone know where to buy them?

Thanks!

Ron*

They were available last season during the Finals. No number, but they had a Stanley Cup finals "patch" on one of the sleeves. I know because I bought one for my son. Was expensive too...I think close to $100.

caporoot

May 30, 2013
I don't think you can, actually. I think it's player specific, at least the ones with the numbers,

ugh.. horrible news..

I went to the NHL site.. they have a similar hoodie that can be customized but you can't add roster player names or numbers to it! What a joke!

Thanks for all the replies.. guess my dreams of owning one have been shattered :(

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
ugh.. horrible news..

I went to the NHL site.. they have a similar hoodie that can be customized but you can't add roster player names or numbers to it! What a joke!

Thanks for all the replies.. guess my dreams of owning one have been shattered :(

Just buy the hoodie and take it to a t-shirt kiosk at your local mall. They should have something that they can add to complete your intended design.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Just buy the hoodie and take it to a t-shirt kiosk at your local mall. They should have something that they can add to complete your intended design.

This^ That's all the player hoodies are any way is just the same sweatshirt with a number screen-printed above the text and logo. I bought the hoodie at the Team LA store during the Finals (not cheap) and have been debating getting a number screen printed on. Probably cost you about $20 tops to have done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad