Where can I watch the Habs playoffs games online from the US?

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Against the rules to mention that site but basically my advice too, never regretted my decision.

Since when? I and many others mention it all the time and besides, if it was against the rules it'd be censored no?

Fight the power come at mods!!!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Since when? I and many others mention it all the time and besides, if it was against the rules it'd be censored no?

Fight the power come at mods!!!

Idk some irrational rule about illegal streaming service...maybe its a mainboard rule only :dunno:

I agree with you though on both counts, it should be censored and it is a great product...much better than the overpriced services

zeeto

Oct 28, 2011
Endwell, NY
Most of the weeknight games will be on either CNBC or NBCSN, with some of the weekend games on NBC. Usually the Habs end up on CNBC during the week and NBCSN for the weekend. Most basic-ish cable should have those 3 channels. The playoffs are the only time I can pretty much guarantee I'll be able to watch a Habs game on cable.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Posting direct links to streams is ok but not stating HS? Hmmm

It's not that...here's the warning set out for this:

Please remember only discussion of legal activity is welcome. Therefore, ways to circumvent regional blackouts are not allowed. Posts prompting the use of illegal streams of GC are not allowed.

I personally think the same way you do and don't agree with the rule but it is what it is I guess lol

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
How can I watch the game online? NHL Gamecenter won't show them? HELP!

We're just a few hours away and I'm freaking out because I just now learned that no Playoffs games are shown through NHL Gamecenter Live!

I don't have a cable subscription. How can I watch the games in HD online? I don't mind paying.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
We're just a few hours away and I'm freaking out because I just now learned that no Playoffs games are shown through NHL Gamecenter Live!

I don't have a cable subscription. How can I watch the games in HD online? I don't mind paying.

CBC.ca should stream it

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
After investigating it all, here's what happened. Maybe it'll benefit somebody else in the same situation.

Instead of going through Rogers with my NHL Gamecenter Live subscription and paying 200$, I used the proxy trick to get it for 75$ instead. Unfortunately, that doesn't include the Playoffs games at all since they're broadcast nationally.

Rogers has the monopoly on everything NHL-related so they're the only ones that offer the streaming service through *their* NHL Gamecenter Live service.

In the end, I needed to buy a Playoffs pass in order to watch the games which is 75$. I'm still ahead 50$ though and I'm not sure regular subscribers of the initial 200$ package get to see the Playoffs either. If that's the case, I'm up 125$. Either way, I didn't spend as much as it would have otherwise cost me and I will be able to watch the game tonight, so I'm happy.

Analyzer*

CBC.ca streams all of their games and you could also google adthe.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Anyway to see the game after it's been played. Im in finland right now and games starts at 2. I'm at school so I just can't wake up for that. Thanks, i'm a big fan and have been missing so much games...damn I don't want to miss playoffs too

habs101

Dec 16, 2005
I'm removing this because I don't know if I'm allowed to post this. Check your PMs. I gave you the best way to watch the game from outside of Canada. You can watch it directly from CBC even from the states!

Can you please message me as well as I will be in Georgia on Saturday for a week and know that I will be screwed over and not be able to watch the Habs from there:help:

habs101

Dec 16, 2005
Watching Habs from Georgia??

Help, I will be in Georgia for a week and need to know how to get Hab games, last year I got lucky because we played the Bruins and it was on ESPN (every game). I can't see that happening this year lol, I got 3 days to figure it out, I will have a laptob, surface tablet and I will get whatever else I need to watch!!!!:devdance::devdance: Someone Please help!!! Desperation has just sunk in.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
If its the state of Georgia and not the country of Georgia, tonight's game will be on NHLN (I HATE NHLN because I cant get it on my cable system). Games 2, 3 and 4 will be on CNBC, NBCSN and USA Network.

Go to a sports bar and they should have NHLN available.

Now if you are in the country of Georgia, not sure......but enjoy yourself because its a beautiful place.:nod:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
If its the state of Georgia and not the country of Georgia, tonight's game will be on NHLN (I HATE NHLN because I cant get it on my cable system). Games 2, 3 and 4 will be on CNBC, NBCSN and USA Network.

Go to a sports bar and they should have NHLN available.

Now if you are in the country of Georgia, not sure......but enjoy yourself because its a beautiful place.:nod:

What networks carry the 2nd round?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad