where can i find deep hockey stats?

RawNastyHands

Oct 4, 2009
is there a site i can use to see deep stats like how much points does a player have playing with a certain player or how much 2nd assists does a player have. I'm wondering if theres a site that i can see certain stats that usually don't show on NHL.com.

eklunds source

Jul 23, 2008
Ed Snider's basement
is there a site i can use to see deep stats like how much points does a player have playing with a certain player or how much 2nd assists does a player have. I'm wondering if theres a site that i can see certain stats that usually don't show on NHL.com.
Stats.hockeyanalysis.com has that information, though there's a lot of data so until you're used to the site it can be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for.

That link is for player stats; the filters at the top can help narrow down your search.

Clicking a player will give you more details and historical numbers, and you can further sort by years. For example, clicking on Jamie Benn, then, in the "3-yr" row, "12-15", will give you info on Jamie Benn and his linemates between 2012 and 2015 -- you can see he has 78 points in the 1636 minutes he's played with Seguin.

That's all 5v5 only though, which is usually preferred but not always.

War On Ice has a lot of great info, stretching further back in time and with better graphical comparisons.

RawNastyHands

Oct 4, 2009
Stats.hockeyanalysis.com has that information, though there's a lot of data so until you're used to the site it can be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for.

That link is for player stats; the filters at the top can help narrow down your search.

Clicking a player will give you more details and historical numbers, and you can further sort by years. For example, clicking on Jamie Benn, then, in the "3-yr" row, "12-15", will give you info on Jamie Benn and his linemates between 2012 and 2015 -- you can see he has 78 points in the 1636 minutes he's played with Seguin.

That's all 5v5 only though, which is usually preferred but not always.

War On Ice has a lot of great info, stretching further back in time and with better graphical comparisons.

oh ok nice! thx a lot man!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad