NFL: When will the San Francisco 49ers lose their first game?

When will the 49ers lose their first game?

• Week 11 vs ARI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 16 vs LAR

• Week 17 @ SEA

• NFC Divisional Round

• NFC Championship Game

• 19-0

• Total voters

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I am going with this week vs Sea
Seattle’s D needs to play much better. Sanders is a good WR but he’s not Mike Evans. But they played without Howard whereas SF will have Kittle. Can’t be giving up 3 TDS in the first half and expect Wilson to save them.

passing game has to account for the pass rush. So some quick throws. Have to be able to run the ball well. Wilson will have to run to make a convert a couple of third downs.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I don't think Seattle goes in to beat them, but I voted for it anyways. Just think it has to balance out at some point. I can't see them going into Baltimore and New Orleans 2 straight weeks and win both though.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think Seattle goes in to beat them, but I voted for it anyways. Just think it has to balance out at some point. I can't see them going into Baltimore and New Orleans 2 straight weeks and win both though.
Best QB SF has played so far has been Goff (based on track record) and they stuffed him.
Winston, Dalton, Rudolf, Mayfield, Goff, Keenum, K. Allen

2nd half they get Wilson twice, Rodgers, Brees, Jackson, Goff, Ryan, Murray. Don't expect SF to go undefeated. Given who they have left, if they split SEA and say LAR also gets a split of the season series, I think they at least go 1-2 vs GB/NO/BAL. That takes them to 12-4 or 13-3 depending on how well they fare. Tie breaker situation with GB/NO would be on the line. Hard to sweep a good divisional opponent.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I think a Seattle win on the road is more likely than at home, where they inexplicably play about half as well this year.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I went with Seattle this week, but who knows. I do think they lose 3-4 the rest of the way. Very good team though.

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
i took new orleans on the road. wilson is playing on another level but the 9ers defense in just too good for him to do it on his own. i could see them losing to green bay and baltimore but the 49ers are just a more complete teams than those two. i don't see a way they get past new orleans in the dome, if they do they are winning the super bowl

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Seattle has a pf/pa differential of +18 through 9 games. They are extremely fortunate to even be 7-2, and people are acting like they're so great.

Sf is beating teams by an average of 16.6 and are getting Staley and McGlinchy back on the oline, and Juszsczyk back a fb for the running/passing game.

Good luck, Seattle.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Seattle has a pf/pa differential of +18 through 9 games. They are extremely fortunate to even be 7-2, and people are acting like they're so great.

Sf is beating teams by an average of 16.6 and are getting Staley and McGlinchy back on the oline, and Juszsczyk back a fb for the running/passing game.

Good luck, Seattle.

Well...people are acting like Wilson is great, and he is. Without him SEA would be below .500 but when you have a QB playing like that, nothing is impossible.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Well...people are acting like Wilson is great, and he is. Without him SEA would be below .500 but when you have a QB playing like that, nothing is impossible.
That, and people are wanting them to lose so they can finally look like they know what they're talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad