When will the people start hearing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp5618

Nov 26, 2004
chiavsfan said:
When will we, the fans, start hearing information from today's meeting? Help this bored hockey fan out

Officially, check THN.com, tsn.ca and the NHL's own site. Unofficially a site like this one always seems to get leaks posted.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Probably when it is over. If they say they won't disclose anything until after the meeting tomorrow then be thrilled

coyotechrisz

Apr 21, 2004
:D

They said.. they have soo much room in the room they also could eat 50 minutes and talk 10 minutes in the first hour :lol:

But no really news until now..

Brizash!

Jan 28, 2004
I agree. Right now they are talking about how they can improve the game. Shoot-outs, eliminating ties, getting rid of the obstruction, icings, etc.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Brizash! said:
I agree. Right now they are talking about how they can improve the game. Shoot-outs, eliminating ties, getting rid of the obstruction, icings, etc.

What are you talking about?

Right now they're talking about the new NHLPA proposal.

Are you mixing up Shanny's summitt with this meeting?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Brizash! said:

I doubt it...im sure they are strickly talking about the CBA plans...if they cant get past that then there is no point of talking about improving the game.

Brizash!

Jan 28, 2004
I'm talking about the radio station not the people in the room. Haha. Would be funny if they were talking about Peyton Manning though..fockers

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Here is the info so far:

-Talks started just after 11:00est
-Nobody has come out from the meeting yet so they have no info

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Here is the info so far:

-Talks started just after 11:00est
-Nobody has come out from the meeting yet so they have no info

More info:

-NHL Officials went into the confernce room with about half a dozen empty binders/boxes.

Commantators dont know why.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Update:

Bill Daly just left the meeting so he could go take a squeege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad