WHEN the Bruins draft McDavid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ugly Truth*

Will Boston trade McDavid?

Krejci, Bergeron, Soderberg, Spooner, (Khokhlachev) at center but thin on defense.

What would it take for Boston to trade their first pick (McDavid) to Buffalo for the second pick (Eichel)? Eichel + Zadorov (+ McCabe)? Eichel + Ristolainen (+ McCabe)?

Or would a package be set up with Arizona (OEL + third pick (Hanifin))? Mix in Chara and Boedker + a Coyote prospect?

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
McDavid will play in Buffalo. I have a good feeling.

I also called the win against the Hurricanes and the loss to Columbus.

The Ugly Truth*

In this scenario, I'd imagine they'd flip Krejci for D, not McDavid.

What do you think would be a FAIR package for McDavid if he was to be traded to Buffalo? With the number of holes that they have to fill on the Bruins and the fact that Eichel is so good as a second choice (and is from the Boston area) I could see a deal potentially going down between the two teams.

Is McDavid worth Eichel + Zadorov + McCabe? Too much? Not enough?

The Ugly Truth*

In this scenario, I'd imagine they'd flip Krejci for D, not McDavid.

Trading Krejci might bring a top 2 defenseman, while trading McDavid could bring enough players in return for them to make several more Cup runs over the next decade.

I wonder if whoever ends up getting McDavid would ever be bold enough to consider trading him. For example, Buffalo could potentially swap with Arizona and get Eichel and OEL in return. I think Eichel + OEL > McDavid.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Whoever wins the lottery - doesn't trade out of that spot - drafts McDavid - keeps McDavid - never trades him for players or picks etc.

/end this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad