When Leagues Collide ** League vs League EASHL Tournament**

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
Ok boys most of us take part in one of the many leagues here on the HF boards we all know how competitive they get. I myself run my own league and I know first hand about how serous people take this. So my league got so active to the point that guys kept complaining to me that they were bored so I set up my league with an EASHL team and It was an instant hit. The guys have been going bananas. So I had this idea to unify my league and create a EASHL tournament with some of the most notable leagues from HF. Each league would construct an all star team from there list of GMs and then we would simply make a bracket and battle it out to find out which league hoists the most talent. I know my league would probably get smacked, theres a ton of talent here in HF but I know I would have a hell of a good time participating Now this could just be me spouting off some stupid idea but what do you guys think?

Tournament Schedule
Postponed

Info
- Tournament Will Start Next Weekend
- All Teams Must field a full team including a Goalie
- We Will play one round a day

Leagues Interested

Men Of Mayhem
HF Hyper League
NYC Hockey League DQ- Multiple Players Tested Positive For PEDs
HF All Stars DQ
Maple Leafs Board GM League Participating
Prestige Worldwide

Matchups

Men Of Mayhem
VS
?

Leafs Board
VS
?

The Men Of Mayhem Roster

Myers 56 OVR C [HF]- CBJ All The Way
Murphy 60 OVR RW
Corrado 63 OVR RD [HF]- Live Playoff Hockey
Pineapple 72 OVR LW
Monc 60 OVR LW [HF]- dbridge92
Baker 80 OVR G

Leafs Board Roster

LW-[HF]- DogsFan
C-[HF]- PhionKeneuf
RW-[HF]- LethalSlayers
D-*Spot still open* / nazem frattin (probably won't be playing D)
G-[HF]- Fishmansam

Last edited:

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
I'm still not 100% on this but me censored and jumbo and a few others from my league are all on a eashl team I'm sure we would love to have the saw on our team if we end up playing.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
What days and timeframes will the games be run at? It's a 6s tourny so you need 6 different people from two sides to play. You gotta schedule that **** ahead of time

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
What days and timeframes will the games be run at? It's a 6s tourny so you need 6 different people from two sides to play. You gotta schedule that **** ahead of time

The Tournament will be held this coming weekend Starting Saturday. Each team will have 24 hours to play there first round game. So if we only get 4 teams the championship will be done Sunday if we get 8 it will be done Monday

CanucksCupHopes*

My team would like to take part in this, are there any spots left?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad