When i was 5

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
when i was a little kid, like 5, i used to think you got pregnant when you got married
because my parents got married and then had me, and then my mom got remarried and had my sis, and all their friends were getting married and having babies.

When you were little where did you think babies came from? I'm also a Father of 4 now lol.

Reactions: Mantis and Chippah

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
When I was 5 I saw the Vet show up to help a cow having a troubled birth of her calf. I watched the vet attach a steel cable winch to a support pole in the barn and then proceed to fasten the other end to the calf while wearing a plastic arm sleeve that covered his hand and went to his shoulder as he had to reach right in. After watching the Vet winch out a barely alive calf, and the sights, sounds and smells, I suddenly did not really care where babies come from.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
This one time when I was 5 I seen two men kissing at the park. That was the gayest thing I’d ever seen until I joined HFBoards.
that was the moment you realized you wanted to be a father so you could have a son grow up to be that gay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad