GDT: When forces of Nature Meet

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
In 00-01 and 01-02 we did, but that's the only time

I'm still pissed off that the change to create the loser point cost us the playoffs in 99-00*. would have actually gotten the 7 seed, pushed the pens to 8th, and made buffalo miss. so, we coul d have had 4 seasons in a row.

*obvious caveat that, yeah, strategy at game end and in ot would have been different and would have rendered this statement moot. still, dammit, i wanted playoffs our first year in the ESA.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Some of the worst execution of man-advantage hockey I've ever seen in my life. Everything dies on Aho's stick right now. It's not crisp, and it's not quick. He shouldn't have been out there. Staal shouldn't have been out there. And Gardiner shouldn't have been out there.

Our six best power-play players right now are Haula, Dzingel, Hamilton, Teravainen, Svech and Necas, and we had *half* of them on the bench in a critical 6-on-4.

An argument can be made that Staal and Gardiner are the *two worst* offensive players in our lineup right now, and we'd have been better off with *any two players* over those two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad