When does Yahoo Fantasy Hockey registration begin?

fullclip

Prepare to die
Jul 19, 2004
UBC
Last year didnt it start around August 16th? I hope its that early again this year, I cant wait to do some live drafts :yo:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
To sign up you go to Yahoo.com's sports section and in the top left corner there is a tab that says fantasy. They have all sorts of fantasy sports there, and I think they are all free unless you pay for a plus version.

I think drafts start around the middle of August.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
Off the main Yahoo Fantasy Hockey site:

"Check back in late August when we drop the puck on a new season of fantasy competition."

:D

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Really old thread, but why start a new thread when there is an existing one?

When do you guys figure registration starts? I've heard September, but I'd like more answers.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
September? I hope not...

I'd say August 20th it should but hockey always seems to start up closer to the season than the other sports

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
Last year didnt it start around August 16th? I hope its that early again this year, I cant wait to do some live drafts :yo:

Leagues could open mid August and the mock drafts usually open a week or so later.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
when does yahoo open for hockey and when do the hockey preview magazines come out are always hot topics in late july :laugh:

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
when does yahoo open for hockey and when do the hockey preview magazines come out are always hot topics in late july :laugh:

Haha yep. I always hope to see a magazine hit the shelves in July but the last couple years it hasn't been that way. Usually Dobber on August 1st is the first of the bunch.

Nicklin3011*

Really old thread, but why start a new thread when there is an existing one?

When do you guys figure registration starts? I've heard September, but I'd like more answers.

You really expect someone to go dig through pages to find an old thread?

I Am Ziggy Palffy

Sep 9, 2003
I'm guessing Fantasy Hockey isn't the kind of money maker (Click getter) that basketball/Football is.. So that's probably not high on the priority list compared to the others. Just a guess though. Last year, it took quite awhile to get things going

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
I'm guessing it'll start in the next week or so. Usually they go for the end of August.

Personally I can't wait to do Drafts all day with my iPad.
So much fun!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad