When does the 2018-2019 yahoo fantasy league start work?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
My question is when does the 2018-19 yahoo fantasy hockey league work again? It's not showing any draft thangs or even player statiscs at the moment. Is there a time given when it's working again? Help would be appreciated sires.

adamdvj

Aug 9, 2018
My question is when does the 2018-19 yahoo fantasy hockey league work again? It's not showing any draft thangs or even player statiscs at the moment. Is there a time given when it's working again? Help would be appreciated sires.

August 14th.... so next tuesday!!!! athanku

Reactions: Coachcorner

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It's usually around the middle of the month or the third week. In previous years it has opened on a Thursday if that means anything.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
August 14th.... so next tuesday!!!! athanku
Thank you very much for this information sire. Mui respect and a big help this was. I did not remember this was happening during thursdays last season and before that. Also didn't remember the day neither. Mucho respect I'm clappin my hands hard here. :clap:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Are you sure about this? Only info I've seen is that last year it opened Aug 14th. I really hope you are right, guess we'll see tomorrow..
I mean this has to be the real information right as it now has been revieled no? We going with this for sure now. Tomorrow's the night we get in some shife! This gon be a real season again and we going real hard at it again!

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
It's going to be like, 12 hours to the deadline where the man upstairs said 14th. I'ma see to that and be calculating on that thang real hard. We might see some very interesting player listings like william karlsson might even lose his LW spot and only have that c thang up there. Only like 15hours and we'll see to that. It'll be real interesting for sure. My odds are not that great for it to happen tomorrow. I only gave like (20.00) odds for that. For a no: It'll be like (1.90) on that thang.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Yahoo hasn't even said it will be tomorrow. This tweet was today:

I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's tomorrow but that date was pulled out of no where. It seems imminent but no concrete guarantee that it's tomorrow.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Still no word or no happenings! The suspense is killing my rear end off.... they should just press tha button. Real hard. We need this thang so very darn much. Just do it like nike.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Probably because it was never definitively stated that it would open today.

And Yahoo operates on PST.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Still brah! We need to get this one going. We need to check these fool stats for certainly already my baby! We getting it BIGG time, I mean bigg time baby! We are going fully on and strong right here mayne. The season is bout to begin and we need to draft on that thang soon. We need to learn bout that game real soon son. So I'ma see to this one. Waiting on it to happen. Maybe the other man was right, up there. He was saying it like, he finna wait on they publishing that thang on (thursday). Like they was doing it on thursdays on hear say. Y'all know what I'm talking bout check upstairs he saying that big tyme.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Thursday now huh! And we still waiting what! They coming alright, maybe tonight. It's been already those thurdsays like the other man said. And y'all already know that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad