When Do Regular Season Tickets Go On Sale?

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
All 3 games I checked were sold out at 10:00

GG Leafs/Ticketmaster. Maybe during general lol.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
The one 1 checked had only standing room tickets available. Does someone has any experience with it?
I pretty much only do standing room unless I'm taking clients. It's absolutely fine if you don't mind standing, although you do have a railing to lean on or the wall behind you in some spots. It's usually a good time up there.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Had multiple ticket options for the game against Arizona but the date doesn't really work and all of them were obstructed views so I figured it was best to just let them go and ill try and get some last minute tickets on a day I know I can go to.

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
Got 2 standers for oct 29th vs. Calgary. Was hoping for Mar 11th vs Tampa so I could do the Marlies/Leafs double header, but no luck.

GLobello

Dec 1, 2015
Checked a few Saturday games against non premium teams and best I could get were top level purple obstructed view for $200/ea after all fees. No thanks.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Also got the pre-sale code for reg tix.

But why the **** am I getting this while trying to search Ticketmaster for seats?

We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.
So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account.

So damn annoying. Bad enough trying to get seats, but gotta fight the bot protection as well!

Good luck and congrats to anyone who got seats.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Didn't even get an email this morning with a code. I'll have to take my chances tomorrow morning.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I got the code but trying to get tickets was an exercise in futility.

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
I would think any site that you can download from to your phone.
Scalpers drop their prices as well but that would be the last resort, IMO.
Depends on the game as well.

Last summer I bought tickets for a mid-week game and hoped to get scalped/StubHub tickets for a Saturday but tickets never fell below $600 for a pair of upper bowl for the Saturday game on stubhub and scalpers were similar prices around the arena.

It's a tough ticket to find, that's for sure. Hope those looking for tickets have some luck in the general sale tomorrow.

Easy to forget some times how large the season ticket base is leaving literally just table scraps for the rest of us. It's not all bots and scalpers as some want you to believe...there's literally thousands of average Joe's like us here trying to find tickets for particular games.

100% worth the effort once you step inside and watch the team come on the ice for warmup surrounded by a few thousand of Leafs Nations finest before we all make our way up to the 300 level :laugh:

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Just checked the prices of some of the weekday games, I simply can't afford a pair of standing section tickets.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Depends on the game as well.

Last summer I bought tickets for a mid-week game and hoped to get scalped/StubHub tickets for a Saturday but tickets never fell below $600 for a pair of upper bowl for the Saturday game on stubhub and scalpers were similar prices around the arena.

It's a tough ticket to find, that's for sure. Hope those looking for tickets have some luck in the general sale tomorrow.

Easy to forget some times how large the season ticket base is leaving literally just table scraps for the rest of us. It's not all bots and scalpers as some want you to believe...there's literally thousands of average Joe's like us here trying to find tickets for particular games.

100% worth the effort once you step inside and watch the team come on the ice for warmup surrounded by a few thousand of Leafs Nations finest before we all make our way up to the 300 level :laugh:
Yeah weekends regardless of the opponent are always going to be tough.
I prefer to go to mid week games myself, usually dish or sell Saturday games.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Managed to grab two non-together single seats in the 300s for the Pens game in February. 5 rows apart, same section. Key was not to search for 2 tickets, instead search for 1 ticket twice and hope I got lucky with it being the same section.

It's a two-ticket maximum but I'm looking for a third ticket for my sister (her first Leafs game), so if anyone could PM me a code they're not using I'd be super appreciative.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Also got the pre-sale code for reg tix.

But why the **** am I getting this while trying to search Ticketmaster for seats?

So damn annoying. Bad enough trying to get seats, but gotta fight the bot protection as well!

Good luck and congrats to anyone who got seats.

Ticketmaster is the worst. I was once locked out of buying concert tickets because there were too many people in my apartment building on the site at one time, and they thought we were scalper bots.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
Managed to grab two non-together single seats in the 300s for the Pens game in February. 5 rows apart, same section. Key was not to search for 2 tickets, instead search for 1 ticket twice and hope I got lucky with it being the same section.

It's a two-ticket maximum but I'm looking for a third ticket for my sister (her first Leafs game), so if anyone could PM me a code they're not using I'd be super appreciative.

I just had the same thought. I've got 2x 1 ticket, the same seat (number), one row behind each other.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Everyone is having difficulty finding tickets online?

Just bought two tickets row 20 for about 900. Is vivid seats reliable?

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
The only game I could get was the Wings game in December, obstructed view for like $160 each. Crazy

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
Got my 2 standing room for Tampa Bay game Mar 11th this morning. Presale must have been for very few tickets to leave some available for general public.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
The only game I could get was the Wings game in December, obstructed view for like $160 each. Crazy

lol like i said. i love my team - but it would be nice if i could actually go see my team hahaha
i guess i should just invest in a radio and hope to win a leafs contest via tsn or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00