• 2010s

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 2020s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Funny how every thread you participate in eventually degrades into you trashing the board and people here.
I don't think any of us are the problem.
I agree completely and cannot even see the post you are replying to :naughty::laugh:

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I think it’s pretty wild how much of you left the state of California altogether. I’ve noticed many of you guys don’t even live in this state anymore.
Eh I dunno. Cost of home ownership was a big factor for me, but also good schools for my kids, and proximity to my wife’s east coast family. I would have preferred to stay but I would have had to win the lottery, and that’s with me having a very well paying tech job.

What’s REALLY wild is how close I feel to abandoning being a kings fan after 30 plus years because they make it impossible to watch the damn team. For the second year in a row the season is coming up and I have no idea how many of the 6 streaming services I need to maybe see my team. Dumb.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Eh I dunno. Cost of home ownership was a big factor for me, but also good schools for my kids, and proximity to my wife’s east coast family. I would have preferred to stay but I would have had to win the lottery, and that’s with me having a very well paying tech job.

What’s REALLY wild is how close I feel to abandoning being a kings fan after 30 plus years because they make it impossible to watch the damn team. For the second year in a row the season is coming up and I have no idea how many of the 6 streaming services I need to maybe see my team. Dumb.
There’s many good reasons to leave California. Just surprising how many people on here did. It’s funny I think about abandoning the team because of how time consuming it is. But yeah, I don’t know, it’s always another platform which is really irritating to try to figure out where you’re going to watch it.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Wasn’t by choice. There’s that saying” if you can’t beat them, join them” My brother (who posts on these boards) and my father would always hog the tv and I finally gave in. Became a real fan in 2005. Ended up doing kings video edits and posting them on YouTube and the kings saw it and called me in for an interview for a summer internship position on the editing squad. The interview process was really cool but intimidating because I was 19 and everything I learned was self taught, plus editing was more of a guy thing so I didn’t get it but it was a very cool experience walking through the kings glass doors at El Segundo and being shown around. That experience made me love the Kings even more.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad