When are playoff tickets going to be available ?

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Hi guys,
I was just wondering when we will be able to purchase playoff tickets. I need to make sure I'm free the day they are available. ;)
Does anybody has an idea ?

PricePkPatch*

I know Team Management just loves clinching. All the season-ticket holders have to purchase ALL their playoff tickets, all the way to Stanley Cup Finals Game 7. That's a huge cash income for the business.

DCL72

Aug 2, 2005
They changed it slightly this year. If you put a deposit down for 2014-15 right away, you only get charged for each round as soon as they know how many games there'll be. They still get some money up front (the deposit), but not all like in prior years.

I know Team Management just loves clinching. All the season-ticket holders have to purchase ALL their playoff tickets, all the way to Stanley Cup Finals Game 7. That's a huge cash income for the business.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I've yet to go to a playoff game, but I was thinking making a trip up if they made it this year.. although I don't feel like spending all that money to see Tampa when there is a chance they could play Boston in the second round.

So when do the second round tickets become available? Not until they make it? Or can they be bought ahead of time and refunded if they're eliminated?
I'm part of the First Line, and I got an email saying I would get early access to playoff tickets.. eager to know if that means I can purchase second round ones right away.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 5m
#Habs first-round playoff tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am ET. Details here #HabsIO pic.twitter.com/ZbmrX5Fi4l

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
There is a pre-sale this morning for Mastercard holders. I got a pair in blues. No more pairs in the upper bowl unfortunately.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
They go on sale through the Canadiens website tomorrow morning for the first round only. Also a ton available on Stubhub if you're willing to dish out twice or more the amount. I may do that if they get passed Tampa, no interest in making a trip to see them.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
On sale now if anyone didn't know.

I got through the second they went on sale and got my tickets to game one :D

Damn that is really lucky. I usually have to wait 2-3 hours (for regular season,this is first time trying playoffs).. Fingers crossed this time it's under an hour

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
lol went in waiting room at 9:55 and got my tickets at 10:05...
2 in the whites for game 1! If I want tickets for game 2, I need to go back in the waiting room?

Did you guys receive a confirmation email? I misclicked and didnt save the receipt and have not received an email from them yet =/

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
hey guys really important: do you know when will be game 3 or 4?
I wont be in Montreal before april 30th, do you think I should wait for second round tickets?

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
hey guys really important: do you know when will be game 3 or 4?
I wont be in Montreal before april 30th, do you think I should wait for second round tickets?

Playoffs start on the 16th. Definitely wait for the second round.

How the **** did two people on here get in already? Jealous

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Playoffs start on the 16th. Definitely wait for the second round.

How the **** did two people on here get in already? Jealous

Thanks for the quick answer man!
I wont take the risk but Ill be so pissed if a game is played on may 3rd :cry: I never went to the Centre Bell during playoffs I really want to go this year (without paying double)

pine*

Is there any possibility of a home game before May 20th? Flying into Montreal that very evening...

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Damn that is really lucky. I usually have to wait 2-3 hours (for regular season,this is first time trying playoffs).. Fingers crossed this time it's under an hour

Best of luck. I somehow always end up getting through within a few minutes. I have three computers set up and waiting. It's a good strategy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad