Wheeler and Marchand for...

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Standard Yahoo H2H League, right now who can I get if I were to offer Wheeler and Marchand what type of player? Is it even worth offering Wheeler and Marchand for players like Moulson, Gaborik, Semin? Thanks

AlvintheChoster

Nov 23, 2010
VanCity
Funny, I have the same two players and have considered trading them as well. Wheeler is a well known slow starter but is starting to play up to his standard so keep that in mind when trading him.

I wouldn't go after Moulson after the trade to Buffalo, and trading for another struggling player like Semin could be worth it but it's always hard to convince other people to take on your struggling players.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Well I could offer Wheeler and Marchand for players like A.Steen, Backes or Marleau but I know they will be rejected. I offered both Wheeler and Marchand for Jeff Carter and it was rejected by the owner.

AlvintheChoster

Nov 23, 2010
VanCity
Well I could offer Wheeler and Marchand for players like A.Steen, Backes or Marleau but I know they will be rejected. I offered both Wheeler and Marchand for Jeff Carter and it was rejected by the owner.

That owner is most likely a stat-watcher, or simply extremely wary of struggling players. The best you could probably do is find someone who puts a lot of faith in talented, yet struggling players finding their game again. Try going after struggling players like Eric Staal, Giroux, Semin, (all who have higher upside), or Read, Tlusty, Michalek? Lots of varying players in terms of talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad