What's the scoop on Daniel Johnston?

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
on the smallish side, but NVM. He drops the gloves too. Would love some more insight, because those are decent numbers

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
Put up respectable numbers on what looks to be a terrible team. +/- stat may be deceiving at 4, but he is actually leading the defense in the stat and is 3rd on the team.

2nd highest scoring d-man on Hurricanes, while playing 27 fewer games, and producing only one point less. Could be a diamond in the rough?

Yammer

Oct 22, 2002
Republic of East Van
That's a cool graph.

I see the name Carter Sandlak there. Google tells me that he is Jim Sandlak's son! What is the offspring of a house? Would he be "Shed" Sandlak?

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
What does that make Subban then? Midget?

I had thought he was 6 foot, which is on the small side for a defender. I have been corrected and 6'2" is an average size. Subban is tiny, which is why he probably won't ever be an NHL player

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
That's a cool graph.

I see the name Carter Sandlak there. Google tells me that he is Jim Sandlak's son! What is the offspring of a house? Would he be "Shed" Sandlak?

Did this post go in the wrong thread? I want to know what graph you're talking about! :laugh: Love the Shed joke. Speaking of Canuck offspring, I noticed Cal Babych is Hitmen property, hope to see him make the team this year.

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
I had thought he was 6 foot, which is on the small side for a defender. I have been corrected and 6'2" is an average size. Subban is tiny, which is why he probably won't ever be an NHL player

I agree.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Interesting pick-up. A real non-factor in his draft season, but improving to a shade off .55ppg and then over .75 ppg in his overage season is at least sort of promising.

Looks like a guy who could be a decent AHL player with an outside shot at carving out a role as a depth defenseman in the NHL at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad