What's the deal with Pesce?

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
an own-rental is for players that are kinda meh. lets compare this to the car industry. you show up at the rental desk after paying for a midsize lux and all they have is some little asian kit car for you and your entire family. that is a rental.

on the other hand you have turo....where someone is going to rent you their Porsche, Corvette, or BMW for 90$ a day.

So some players would be own rentals and some would be your turos.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Not just on airplanes. If you have an older house with a little slot in the medicine cabinet, you’re going to have a bad time when you remodel that bathroom.

Actually, if you own a new home, there are blades in the wall. The people who hang drywall frequently discard used blades in the walls (or break them off if they are the breakaway kind). My house is only 3 years old and when I removed some drywall to do some wiring, there were blades in the wall.

Reactions: hockeynjune

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Actually, if you own a new home, there are blades in the wall. The people who hang drywall frequently discard used blades in the walls (or break them off if they are the breakaway kind). My house is only 3 years old and when I removed some drywall to do some wiring, there were blades in the wall.

What is this a Saw movie?

"You can't escape it. No matter what. There are razor blades in the walls."

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
an own-rental is for players that are kinda meh. lets compare this to the car industry. you show up at the rental desk after paying for a midsize lux and all they have is some little asian kit car for you and your entire family. that is a rental.

on the other hand you have turo....where someone is going to rent you their Porsche, Corvette, or BMW for 90$ a day.

So some players would be own rentals and some would be your turos.
My experience with rentals the last have dozen times I've gotten one is opposite. I'm cheap so I always get the "budget car" (and it's been just my wife and I traveling). Every single time they are out of the budget cars when I arrive so I get an upgrade for the same price Last 4 times I got a convertible mustang, a dodge charger, a Lexus and a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I think that's Dundon's approach at the trade deadline. He books a budget vehicle and hopes he'll end up with a luxury vehicle.

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Hmm, started to read this thread from last page, incluing razor blades, passive incomes and wrong, cheap rental cars.

I'm very much interested how this all is related to Pesce.

We are trying to find some passive income for Pesce so that we can keep him, as the Canes can't afford to give him the contract he wants. Saving money by using cheaper rental cars will help as well.

Any way you slice it though(thus the razor reference), it's going to be tough to keep Pesce

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
We are trying to find some passive income for Pesce so that we can keep him, as the Canes can't afford to give him the contract he wants. Saving money by using cheaper rental cars will help as well.

Any way you slice it though(thus the razor reference), it's going to be tough to keep Pesce
I must admit, I was not expecting that anyone could sum it all up this short, no matter if it's true or just a story :D

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

Pesce needs to get enhanced NIL income?

Someone needs to line him up with Texas a&m, tOSU or GA’s boosters.

• Love
Reactions: HisIceness

Bahama Mama

Sunny days
Oct 12, 2022
Winding Bay
Yes there is definitely something very fishy going on with Pesce, mama mia! and it's not even April:facepalm:.

4604c27142d3508cedf8499d66f3a145.gif

Reactions: hockeynjune

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad