Whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
Ovechkin and Crosby get all the talk in the rookie race, but a guy like Svatos doesnt even get talked about the guy has 6 game winners, a hat trick and is 1 point behind Ovechkin and 4 behind Crosby. I am not saying he will win rookie of the year, but he atleast deserves some respect, he doesnt even play on that good of a line with Konowalchuk and Turgeon. Even thoug Kono is gone for the season they will replace him with Brunette or may on the line, which just makes the line worse. Most of Svatos goals are amazing goals, but still no talks about him, all i want to know is when will this guy get his due. He deserves way more talk then he is getting!

Leeroy Jenkins

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
knight44 said:
Ovechkin and Crosby get all the talk in the rookie race, but a guy like Svatos doesnt even get talked about the guy has 6 game winners, a hat trick and is 1 point behind Ovechkin and 4 behind Crosby. I am not saying he will win rookie of the year, but he atleast deserves some respect, he doesnt even play on that good of a line with Konowalchuk and Turgeon. Even thoug Kono is gone for the season they will replace him with Brunette or may on the line, which just makes the line worse. Most of Svatos goals are amazing goals, but still no talks about him, all i want to know is when will this guy get his due. He deserves way more talk then he is getting!
Well he does have an article written about him by the Hockeysfuture staff, and does have a thread of his own. So I wouldn't say he is flying entirely under the radar.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
knight44 said:
Thats HF im talking about in the media and ****! i know about the HF article!

With all due respect, I think you're underestimating Hockey's Future as a media source.

Svatos has had a tremendous year and certainly deserves any media attention, and more, than he's currently receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad