OT: What's a good price for regular season tickets?

EA Sports GM

Apr 2, 2013
Vancouver
Now that the schedule is out, everyone's snatched up the tickets (I should've bought some) and I'm planning my winter vacation already. I'd like to see one or two games close to Christmas, but I'm not sure how much fair price on a pair of tickets is. I'd be looking for something Upper Bowl close to the front, what's the face value of those, and what would be a reasonable price to pay for them?

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
I paid $80 and $70 respectively for upper bowl seats, the first being only a few rows back from the top, the other in the middle. The tix were purchased on craigslist, though.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Yeah you can get pretty good deals on Craigslist, but caution when buying because last thing you want is fake tickets. I remember going to a pre-season game and got a ticket for 3 tickets for $50 each when the price was $90.

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
Depends heavily on the opponent. But your probably looking at just under $100 a pop for quality upper bowl, but this would go up if its a prime game. You can get them as cheap as $50-60 for upper bowl against a not so exciting opponent.

EA Sports GM

Apr 2, 2013
Vancouver
Thanks for the input, I will wait til the season is closer to starting, probably more people will be looking to sell them then.

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
Where did you guys get tickets?
Don't think anyone has them for next year yet, I don't know when season ticket holders get their packs but I'd imagine that hasn't happened yet. Regular season individual game tickets will go on sale in September. Probably around the 3rd Saturday of the month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad