What would your personal goal song be???

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Sorry wrong thread...

Wait...Personal goal song? Hmmm.

I have to think about it.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The best is Van Halen running with the devil... it's not really a goal song though, it's more of an intro

I've seen this a couple of times in bars, it happened at Redds on opening night, that intro comes on and Devils fans go nuts.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I would ask if it could just be a recording of myself saying in stiff monotone “I have scored a goal” over and over; maybe put a bad techno beat under it. The more stupid it got, the funnier I would find it.

Otherwise, something equally dumb like Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim or The Mickey Mouse Hotdog song.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
The best is Van Halen running with the devil... it's not really a goal song though, it's more of an intro

I've seen this a couple of times in bars, it happened at Redds on opening night, that intro comes on and Devils fans go nuts.

Was the teams intro song for multiple years in the mid 90's. They used "Unchained" to from VH. 1996-97.

Reactions: JimEIV

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would ask if it could just be a recording of myself saying in stiff monotone “I have scored a goal” over and over; maybe put a bad techno beat under it. The more stupid it got, the funnier I would find it.

Otherwise, something equally dumb like Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim or The Mickey Mouse Hotdog song.
Tiptoe through the tulips would be an awesome goal song or just the ukulele. :laugh:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
i don’t know, but our goal song suuuucks
I'm a Gaslight Anthem fan and even I think it doesn't work great as a goal song. The recognition is a big part of it, IMO. The Rangers get away with having some no name song cuz they stuck with it long enough to make it iconic.

I feel like I'd wanna go with something completely out of left field. Maybe the chorus to All Night Long by Lionel Richie? Back in the High Life Again by Steve Winwood?

Ok I got it... Sweet Freedom by Michael McDonald.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad