What will the P1-P3 5 year renewal % be?

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I let my P4's go this year when the contract came up. I originally had 4 seats but put 2 of them into a Friends name after the first season, they made us restart another 4 year
contract. I found it hard to get rid of tickets this year even though I only charged STH prices for my seats, I made it to about 25-30 games a year and I want to cut it down to about 10, I figure I should have no problem getting games on the resale market.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I let my P4's go this year when the contract came up. I originally had 4 seats but put 2 of them into a Friends name after the first season, they made us restart another 4 year
contract. I found it hard to get rid of tickets this year even though I only charged STH prices for my seats, I made it to about 25-30 games a year and I want to cut it down to about 10, I figure I should have no problem getting games on the resale market.

And that's a fair comment. Sharing for most people I would think is an integral part of owning Season Tickets. And going forward you should be able to pick up a game randomly.

I did the same as you after year 1. I had 4 seats in P6 and sold 2 of them. I knew that things were going to die down after a year or two and I didn't want to be the person trying to find someone to take games off my hands all the time. Going to every game is just too much with my work schedule. So now I have just 2 seats in P6 ( and have been asking every season to be moved to P4, more so with the Loge seats in my way ) and am lucky that I have a partner willing to take half the games off me.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Does anybody have the information to give a renewal history?
This is now the 3rd year of renewals. I hear so many numbers flying around it is hard to keep track, especially not knowing which are real numbers and which are some guy's guess.

I also haven't heard anything about the waiting list for quite a while. Is it still 8k+? How many waiters have been getting tickets each year.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
He's wrong about all those people not going to renew. They already have.

Or have they?!

raw

Seriously...is there a link to the P1/P2 renewal rate? P3 was last year...

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
A while back I heard Lawless throw out a 96% or 98% renewal rate for tickets this season which would primarily be made up of P1 and P2. I am sure if someone were to ask him he would repeat it. I believe the TPA's were signed before the outdoor game but I could be wrong.

In year 1 - I started with 1/4 of a pair of P2 and 1/4 of a pair of P3. The seats are actually 4 in a row in each circumstance so I always sit beside two friends.

In year 2 - 1/4 of a pair of P2 and 1/4 + 1/8 of a pair of P3 when a group member moved and me and someone else just split the 1/4 rather than adding another member.

Year 3- status quo

Year 4 -1/4 of a pair of P2 and 1/4 + 1/8 of a pair of P3 + an 1/8 of a pair of seats directly beside my pair in P3. This way I have games with 4 tickets in a row.

Year 5 - status quo

Year 6 - dropping the P2s - I only went to 2 of 11 games I had tickets to and one was the Sens game last week. It will give my ticket group a chance to actually sit with someone they know at the games rather than whoever I sold the tickets to. I simply had too many tickets for myself.

Within my ticketing groups there has been some people added to break 1/4s into 1/8s and other such things but we would never turn the tickets back to the Jets. I must have been one of the only primary account holders and share partners in the MTSC.

I never have had issues selling seats whether on here, facebook at work or wherever. Even sold a pair of Avs seats on seat exchange near the end of the season. Sold a pair P2's to Boston, Detroit and the Habs for $1200 which is slightly below face value. This could be because my seats are aisle, in the Jets attack zone for 2 periods and face the team benches. Although the market for the secondary tickets has softened somewhat it remains fairly stable for me but I only unloaded about 20 pairs last season. Lowering my own inventory should cut that in half.

My point is I don't see a lot of people dropping seats but rather making adjustments within groups as my ticketing groups have done. There will always be a small %.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad