• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I was hoping for around $10.5, but the insiders all seem pretty confident he'll be getting $12.5. I'd sure take their word over mine, so I'd imagine around McDavid money rather than Eichel.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Pretty close poll. I’d wager my house his contract will be over 10.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Cool, that has nothing to do with Auston Matthews though. So put your mud away.
Well actually the LD and Eichel contracts along with McDavid will be used for Matthew's contract so it's relevant.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Well actually the LD and Eichel contracts along with McDavid will be used for Matthew's contract so it's relevant.

Sure, but the whole “Draisaitl can’t produce without McDavid” is bull shit and has nothing to do with Auston Matthews and his contract.

You’re just trying to get a rise. Nothing more.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
While Matthews is worth more than $10 million I say again Eichel set the bar for what it should be. The truth is Eichel is severally overpaid and his contract was based on what he can potentially do, where as Matthews has out performed him and is a better player.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Sure, but the whole “Draisaitl can’t produce without McDavid” is bull **** and has nothing to do with Auston Matthews and his contract.

You’re just trying to get a rise. Nothing more.
Just trying to see why Oilers fans like doing it, guess it worked :laugh:

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
While Matthews is worth more than $10 million I say again Eichel set the bar for what it should be. The truth is Eichel is severally overpaid and his contract was based on what he can potentially do, where as Matthews has out performed him and is a better player.
If we can get Matthews for 11, I'll be happy. Can see him having a Mackinnon esque rise this year and put up 90-100 points...especially now that he's finally on the top pp unit and the Leafs have stacked it like the Caps, Pens, Jets, Flyers do.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If we can get Matthews for 11, I'll be happy. Can see him having a Mackinnon esque rise this year and put up 90-100 points...especially now that he's finally on the top pp unit and the Leafs have stacked it like the Caps, Pens, Jets, Flyers do.
I would also be happy if he signed for $11 million since it would be the same AAV as Tavares. If he had a season like MacKinnon did and wants a little more, at least stats like that will help the Leafs this season.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I was hoping for around $10.5, but the insiders all seem pretty confident he'll be getting $12.5. I'd sure take their word over mine, so I'd imagine around McDavid money rather than Eichel.

Agreed

I’ve said few times he will get 11-12 million

Apr 27, 2016
I would also be happy if he signed for $11 million since it would be the same AAV as Tavares. If he had a season like MacKinnon did and wants a little more, at least stats like that will help the Leafs this season.

$11million would be really good for Leafs.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why is the cut off at 10 million? This is a complete non-choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad