SHL: What will Leksand look like?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hi,

Just wondering what you guys think of Leksand's lineup in the upcoming year. We are really hoping, as Habs fans, to see De La Rose with Windsor in the CHL, yet, if there is a way for him to get a regular spot with Leksand, I guess it would help to see that it also could be helpful to him.

Any idea if he's a guaranteed starter? Any idea of what the lineup and lines could be? Thanks.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Just a shot in the dark, w/o knowing who they plan to use as centers:
Johansson-Ryno-Jakobs
Edblom-Fornataro-Seidel
Bergenström-Karlsson-Blomqvist
de la Rose-Knuts-T.Forsberg

I don't see him falling out of the top12, but I don't see him playing an offensive role either.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Hopefully they look really bad and we won't have to see them again for a long, long time:sarcasm:

I hope de la rose choses to play for the Spitfires as i think he'd benefit more from that than playing fringe minutes with Leksand.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Btw, it's crazy how much weaker that lineup looks without Filip Forsberg and Raffl. They were their real game breakers last season and both are trending upwards.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Btw, it's crazy how much weaker that lineup looks without Filip Forsberg and Raffl. They were their real game breakers last season and both are trending upwards.

They'll end up dead last. Can't remember the last time a saw such a weak roster in the SHL(hate the new name).

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
They'll end up dead last. Can't remember the last time a saw such a weak roster in the SHL(hate the new name).

With the risk of getting Leksand fans at us, yeah. They could use three first liners and bump everybody down a peg. Defense isn't much better, either.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I wouldn't consider that a sign he'll get more then 4th line minutes, but it would be great if so even if I don't expect that to be the case.

It's gonna depend on him imo. It's not like other cases where you just can't see a young guy getting good minutes. He's got decently skilled players to compete with but it's a very mediocre SHL top9 when things come around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad