what will happen to joel gistedt next season!!

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Ahonen played as a back-up keeper in Finland. He got brought in as the starter and got palmed off cos he couldn't nail down the starting role.

Canadienjet

Dec 7, 2006
Another possibilty is maybe he is coming to north america thru the euro draft maybe his agent and himself got something worked out with a junior team.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Rumor has it Gistedt is somewhat of a couch potato. He outplayed Salo easily last season and now they want a better opponent for him on the bench.

Last season they gave him way too much ice time. My opinion was always to start Salo as soon as possible so Joel wouldn't feel so comfortable in the net. They didn't do this and as a clockwork you'd have Gistedt let in 2 or 3 softies in one game.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Another possibilty is maybe he is coming to north america thru the euro draft maybe his agent and himself got something worked out with a junior team.

He justed signed what I'd guess is a very generous contract with Frölunda for the next season.

Canadienjet

Dec 7, 2006
I just through it out as an idea I dunno what will happen?Maybe to get used to north american shooters?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad