What will be management's next reluctant move?

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Who knows. Hopefully Katz is as sick as we all are and steps in to finally clean house. I know one thing: these clowns from Lowe on down need to be elsewhere when McDavid is drafted. If they're still here, we're at risk of ruining a generational talent. Painfully obvious that these guys can't build a team. McDavid lands here, these guys are going to think their saviour has arrived and they're going to sit back and wait for wins

If they're still here on draft day, Mcdavid might not come here, and Eichel definitely won't.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Fire Mact and replace him with Eakins.

No interviews.

Fire Lowe and replace him with Mact.

No interviews.

Hire Lowe as HC.

No interviews.

Draft McDavid, hike ticket prices ten percent and beer prices thirty percent.

Profit.

and the world keeps on spinning

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
If they're still here on draft day, Mcdavid might not come here, and Eichel definitely won't.

Connor says he despises players that refuse to report to where they're drafted so he'd come for sure, but the NHL will not allow the Oilers to win another draft lottery, especially not this year's.

Arizona will win the lottery IMO. They need to secure an owner, NHL will make it happen.

Eichel said he would come too, but who knows. Maybe he would waver.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
McDavid went to Erie the Edmonton of the OHL, in an age where top picks are flat out telling teams they wont report.

Perhaps it's you that has some splainin to do.

genuinely wanted poster to expand on why.

Connor says he despises players that refuse to report to where they're drafted so he'd come for sure, but the NHL will not allow the Oilers to win another draft lottery, especially not this year's.

Arizona will win the lottery IMO. They need to secure an owner, NHL will make it happen.

Eichel said he would come too, but who knows. Maybe he would waver.

thank you. And it will be interesting if 'zona wins the lottery which i do believe the league has set up in the past. (Probably only once, but no one is gonna convince me the Crosby lottery was random. Too perfect).

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
genuinely wanted poster to expand on why.

thank you. And it will be interesting if 'zona wins the lottery which i do believe the league has set up in the past. (Probably only once, but no one is gonna convince me the Crosby lottery was random. Too perfect).
Our 3 consecutive first overall picks when Katz was negotiating the arena deal was convenient too.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Trade for Roy. Draisailt traded to Kelowna (probably going to be sent back to Jr)

Looks like we didn't have to wait long for managment's next reluctant move, did we.

We told you so.

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
i think they claim paajarvi. they tell him he has one last shot at being an nhl player. to keep a job, he has to be more physical.

if he had any sort of edge, he is a legit player

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
What they should do? Trade Eberle.

What they would most likely do?

1) Trade Purcell with 1/2 salary retained.
2) Trade Nikitin with 1/2 salary retained.
3) Trade Perron
4) Roll the dice on a fringe NHL player via giving up a 6th or 7th rounder
5) Trade a 3rd rounder for a young fringe 3rd line center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad