What Will Be Kirill Kaprizov's Nickname on the Wild?

What will be Kirill Kaprizov's Nickname?

• Total voters

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Until he's here, asking Fiala via bear translator where he gets his nut cup fireworks-proofed, I'll go with Y2K.

Don't tell Gozer I still have some secret hope he is actually KKrussian Baby Jesus.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
The best nicknames are never forced. They just appear one day out of the blue and stick.

Some of my my favorites The Black Mamba, Sweetness, The Snake and of course Mr Hockey. None of these were a play on their names, but more a description of how they play or who they are.

I don't really get "Hemi"....does it have something to do with the Dodge Hemi engine?

Last edited:
Reactions: CROCODILE SEATS

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
"Kappy " seems like the winner till they get something better like the equivalent of " Bruce", or "Haula-Fama".

Man, @W75 was on fire earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
The best nicknames are never forced. They just appear one day out of the blue and stick.

Some of my my favorites The Black Mamba, Sweetness, The Snake and of course Mr Hockey. None of these were a play on their names, but more a description of how they play or who they are.

I don't really get "Hemi"....does it have something to do with the Dodge Hemi engine?
I think it's about how his ceiling is so high it's in the Northern Hemisphere.:sarcasm:

"Kappy " seems like the winner till they get something better like the equivalent of " Bruce", or "Haula-Fama".

Man, @W75 was on fire earlier in this thread.
I'm particularly fond of his "Kandalf the Red" one.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Yeah the 426 Hemi from back in the 60s. Kaprizov's birthday is April 26th, 4/26. So DANOZ28 started calling him Hemi.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yeah the 426 Hemi from back in the 60s. Kaprizov's birthday is April 26th, 4/26. So DANOZ28 started calling him Hemi.
I think we should call him Datsun, because he's a smallish player from the Asian continent, kind of like the 280z.... very sporty in his play style.

Reactions: 57special and AKL

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Black Mamba was forced by Kobe himself.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Maybe he should brand himself as Red Mongoose

yellow-mongoose-portrait-01-4873d2399cb54ea48448b0bda37bda1e.jpg

Reactions: TaLoN

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We could also call him Polaris because he's the brightest star (prospect) we've ever had and we're all counting on him to lead us home (to a Stanley Cup)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad