What trio do you take moving forward?

What trio

• Total voters

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Calgary has 3 really good hockey players there but the Jets have 3 great hockey players .

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Scheifele>Gaudreau
Laine>>>Tkachuk
Connor<Monahan

What is the context of this poll?

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
Scheifele -> bonafide elite #1 Centre
Monahan -> great player but not consistent enough. Still a Top 30 centre in the league, but not elite.

Gaudreau -> massively talented offensively, but I don't think his ceiling is much higher than he has already achieved.
Laine -> will probably be increasing his numbers for another 4 to 5 years before he plateaus. Best bet in the NHL right now to have a 60 goal year in the next few years.
Both these guys have some issues in their own zone, but I think Laine with his 6'5" frame has a much higher ceiling in this area as well.

Tkachuk -> this guy is probably the next Brad Marchand. Dirty as hell, but capable of putting up some numbers if he sticks to playing hockey. He'll be a nightmare to play against in his own zone. This is the guy we all wish that Brendan Lemieux would become. (minus the dirty... :) )
Connor -> this guy is a potential 40-50 goal scorer. I see him as a point per game guy who is surprisingly very efficient in his own zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad