What to do about the blueline?

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I have to be honest... I would take Edmonton's 1st this year and Paajarvi if that was the case. Personally I think I would prefer to move Nikitin at this point but he's not played well of late and his value is likely not that high. Tyutin's contract could be a negative for some but probably not Edmonton given Whitney comes off the books if I recall correctly and they have a few other bottom pair guys that are up for new contracts.

Interesting. I don't want to be completely barren of veterans, especially on D, but moving Tyutin would be OK for the right deal in my opinion. This might work for me.

That is the kind of deal you have to make. You may not want to trade someone (in this case Tyutin), but you have to make the deal when it is this good. By you I don't mean you, Xoggz22 :). I mean you as in anyone.

2minpenalty

Mar 29, 2011
I'm sure the group of D men will look differently after the trade deadline. It's time to put together the group of D men you want to grow together to get time and experience. JJ and one other "vet" is all that is required. The kids have proven they can play and I will take their mistakes over Aucoins any day because they are learning and competing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad