Nuge

Out Top 5 Assist leaders
McDavid
Hall
Draisatl
Eberle
Lucic

Hmm wonder why we can score lmfao
Really? Get over it. Hall got us a top defenseman. Eberle was not the player he is this year. Oilers fans really like digging up the past. I get the Eberle trade was bad but he had a Maroon season to him last year. If you are gonna cry about it my as well join the movement and throw Barzal in the mix.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Really? Get over it. Hall got us a top defenseman. Eberle was not the player he is this year. Oilers fans really like digging up the past. I get the Eberle trade was bad but he had a Maroon season to him last year. If you are gonna cry about it my as well join the movement and throw Barzal in the mix.

Naw draft picks are a crap shoot.

Reactions: RattsSSV

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
What top defenseman did Hall get us?

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
the collective hockey IQ of this team is astounding....wait til the game is completely out of reach and then they start playing with some give a crap...

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Larrson. If you don't think he is a top defender i'm not gonna argue with you about it. You are clearly unwilling to listen why he is.
Can't make a pass and on pace for a 12 point season. At best he's a below average #3.
Oh you didn't know? the trade was for Larsson with a chance of drafting Dahlin a couple of years later.
The trade was actually Hall for Larsson, Lucic, and Dahlin!

Reactions: walktheboulavard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad