What the hell happened to Chris Durand?

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
He was supposed to be as safe as they come...drafted in the second round (some say he ''fell'' to the second round) after scoring 52 pts in the dub. He had a very disappointing year offensively last season.

Now, he has... 3 pts in frickin 21 games!! Can anyone shed light? Damn, I remember him being touted as a good playmaker with great vision and responsible defensively, a prototype 2nd liner. Is he injured?

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
He was supposed to be as safe as they come...drafted in the second round (some say he ''fell'' to the second round) after scoring 52 pts in the dub. He had a very disappointing year offensively last season.

Now, he has... 3 pts in frickin 21 games!! Can anyone shed light? Damn, I remember him being touted as a good playmaker with great vision and responsible defensively, a prototype 2nd liner. Is he injured?

He'd have to be progressively getting more injured considering he didn't play so well last year either.

I'm not sure what's wrong with him, whereas the other three Avs picks in that second round have gotten better, he has steadily gotten worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad