What team do you hope to play against in the first round of the playoffs, and why?

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Flyers. I want Penguins to show just how much they have evolved since 2012.

The myth that Couturier shut down Malkin (8 points in 6 games 2012) need to die, so I think that would be an awesome series.
I'm not sure why Pens fans care about 2012 seeing as the team has won 2 Cups since then. :huh: I'd like to see this matchup as well, only because the Flyers would be big underdogs with nothing to lose.

beir32

Feb 1, 2010
Flyers. I want Penguins to show just how much they have evolved since 2012.

The myth that Couturier shut down Malkin (8 points in 6 games 2012) need to die, so I think that would be an awesome series.

Wait, you're a Pens fan? I always thought you had a dislike for Sidney Crosby.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Well for the Leafs it's gonna be either Lightning or Bruins in the first rd. Really no other options barring something crazy happens.

And between them, I would easily want to face the Bruins. For various reasons.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
For the Flames even though it is highly unlikely at this point I would say Vegas. I think a lot of the things that have worked for them in the regular season (new team/opponents partying) would be reduced in the play-offs and that over a 7 game series their defense would get exposed.

More realistically the Sharks. I think all 3 California teams are better than the Flames but out of them the Sharks are the most vulnerable.

NoMessi

Jan 2, 2009
Wait, you're a Pens fan? I always thought you had a dislike for Sidney Crosby.

You can like a player but think he is overrated. I cant stand when the Penguins official FB page post that Crosby is THE GOAT and get 100k likes, especially when ive been around and seen Lemieux. (and Gretzky)

Teamoo

Jan 20, 2016
I want a Ducks vs Jets series.

I hate Perry. And Kesler. And I'm jealous of their nice weather.

(they also have a stupid name)

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Leafs are in a weird spot. We are gonna see either Boston or Tampa. And both teams are ridiculously good. I really don’t even wanna predict who I want leafs to face. Credit to those teams. Any which way. The top three in Atlantic are in for a fight and will be some great hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00