What surprises do you expect this year? Make your unpopular predictions

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Wouldn't be surprised to see both Eller and Chuky get 60+ points season if Therrien is actually serious about giving them a fair shot in their new roles.

Lol Eller 60+. I think he gets 45 points at most, and that's if Therrien gives him a fair shot.

Soltantgris

May 31, 2010
For fun sake. That contradict some predictions i did in another thread but hey, who care.

Kassian will finish first in goals for habs.

Condon to jump in at some point.

Hudon in all non-McDavid calders talks.

tnq

Feb 16, 2004
I thought it could be fun to see what people expect from this year that might be an unpopular/surprising opinion. Here are a few I have:

1. Desharnais 60+ points (maybe close to 65-70) - redeems himself in front of many fans, and is seen as a viable offensive centerman

2. Subban trumps all. He will leave defensemen like Karlsson in the dust this year, and establish himself as the absolute best defenseman in the league, by a bit. Offensively speaking - he will dominate

3. Pacioretty will disappoint. He will barely hit 30 goals, nowhere close to 40.

Anyone else?
Price will be traded

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Subban will lead all NHL d-man in pts by at least 5. (I expect 70 from him with Karlsson at 65 or less depending on where the Sens are in the standings)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad