What Super Bowl matchup do you want to see?

What matchup do you want to see in SB 55?

• Total voters

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Bucs/Bills

As a Bears fan, last thing I want to see is the Packers in the Super Bowl.

And would much rather Bills fans get their shot than KC again.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Rooting for the Bills in the AFC.
Don't really care who wins the NFC.

I like Josh Allen a lot, but it would be a funny irony if the Allen' Bills start a streak of 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Rooting for the Bills in the AFC.
Don't really care who wins the NFC.

I like Josh Allen a lot, but it would be a funny irony if the Allen' Bills start a streak of 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses.
Dude , what kind if weirdo says things like this?
Losing 4 in a row isn't something you wish on anyone , then there is Brady in division for 19 years destroying everything in sight. We are a shell shocked fanbase with disappointment looming over our heads like a cartoon cloud.The illusion of hope has been our worst enemy for so long we have forgotten how to get ahead of ourselves.
Bringing up a superbowl streak is just cold:laugh:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Mahomes vs Rodgers. But all options look interesting this year.
I expect it to be the Chiefs and Packers. I’m more confident in the packers making it than KC. Mahomes injury plus their K makes me a bit nervous about them.

Coin flip between GB and KC if they meet. GB over Buffalo. KC over TB. I’d go TB over Buffalo. Like Allen more than Brady but Tom likely finds a way or gets gl help from the D. Barring bad play calling from Arians I think I go with TB.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm an Aaron Rodgers guy, I'd like to seem him take down the Chiefs in the SB...would be good for his legacy.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I want Packers-Chiefs because I know we're good enough to beat the Chiefs on a neutral field.
High end QB play assuming Mahomes is ok.

With that kind of QB on the other side can’t settle for FGs. Plus can’t miss them either inside 40 yards. Turnovers would decide the game and or a Kick return for a TD.

That’s probably my preference in terms of entertainment value.
Next would be KC vs TB. The next one vs the Goat.
buf vs GB a 2/3 QBs going at it.
Buf vs TB. Chance for Buffalo fans to see their team finally take down Brady after taking it to NE this season. Or Brady gets number 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad