Player Discussion What roster changes ideas for next year- II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Well I missed the entire last thread.

What’s the board consensus on Eichel? Any chance?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Well I missed the entire last thread.

What’s the board consensus on Eichel? Any chance?

Little to no chance. The ask is too high for someone with a neck injury.

I'm still holding to my little theory: We don't want Eichel but we try to facilitate a 3-way deal and get one of the #2/#3 centers from the Kings or Flames that they'll have to unload to make the trade work.

Reactions: Gordoff

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Trade Stud+Vaak+3 1st for Eichel 3M retained

Extend Krejci 4.5M/1y
Extend Hall 24M/4y

Kucherov Rask until playoffs

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Hall-Eichel-Smith
DeBrusk-Krejci-Coyle
Ritchie-Frederic-Wagner

SyZyGY

Jun 13, 2021
Start the rebuild, try and acquire as many picks in the 2022 and 2023 draft as they can. Im hoping they are be bad enough in the 2022-2023 season so they have a chance at Bedard. Wont happen because of Bergeron and Marchand but it'd be pretty awsome to have a generational C

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
To add that he played with a knee injury from the beginning of the season.

If anything the Bruins may need a cheapish temporary option depending on his recovery time.

I think that at that point, you go with Studnicka/Frederic for the time being. I assume it's not surgery where he's going to be out too long and it's time they get looks. They both need to start showing something.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I think that at that point, you go with Studnicka/Frederic for the time being. I assume it's not surgery where he's going to be out too long and it's time they get looks. They both need to start showing something.
Agree on both of them needing to show something.

Sounds like it is a straightforward procedure and he should be good to go in a few weeks. Once he has surgery I imagine the team will announce it was successful

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
With limited talent at LHD available in FA, the Bs can get creative and get a deal done with the Kraken. Guys like Ryan Graves, Brady Skjei can be left unprotected and there may be an opportunity for the Bs to get something

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Paul Stastny
*RNH
Bozak
Marcus Johansson
*Mathew Perreault
*Bjugstad
*Granlund

From UFAs I would be happy with any of the above. Perhaps it's time bruins move away from Krejci and bruins look at a RHN?

Hall worries me.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
sign Hall and Krejci if we can get them on reasonable deals. move either DeBrusk or Ritchie as both are 3rd line LW. need a 3rd line rw. move on from Kuraly. Bury Wagner in AHL (although I doubt it ever happens)
Move Carlo if the price is right
protect Lauzon as our 3rd D
find a solid partner for McAvoy.
sign a solid backup/possible starter with Swayman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad