What Pro Player do you most resemble?

member 51464

I've been told multiple times that I resemble Mark Messier.

Though, just being bald and white seems to be the only things we have in common.

Xodius

Aug 5, 2009
California
zherdev.jpg

Just the hair. o:

CanadaBacon

#SavetheGoons
Mar 15, 2009
Hamilton
I try to model my 'stash after Clark.

other then that, im not arrogant enough to compare my skills to a NHLers. how can a duster in a beer league resemble an NHLer?
to everyone who is not afraid to "mix it up" if your not playing major junior/junior/college you shouldn't be "mixing it up" anyway. Especially in a beer league, got to laugh at the plugs who try to act like a 3rd line grinder in a beer league.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Ryan Callahan with 0.1% of the skill. I skate and skate and skate and never stop hustling. That's where the comparisons stop. I tend to be more of a playmaker than a goal scorer.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
My style of play is comparable to Filip Kuba IMO.
Similarities: I get a lot more assists then goals (last season for Kuba), usually have a decent +/-, my shot isn't that good but I think I've got pretty good vision of the ice. I'm not very physical, instead preferring positional hockey. I'm pretty disciplined too. I make the small plays happen and work my rear end off, but I won't end up with any highlight reel material. I can play PP and PK, and I can block shots when I have to.
Difference being: I don't have his size (6' vs 6'5") and I rush the puck up the ice more than Kuba does. I think my skating compared to players in my league is better than Kuba's speed compared to other NHLers. And the final major difference is that I'm not good enough for the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad