What Pro Player do you most resemble?

BigBearnier

Jun 9, 2007
Illinois
aaaaaaaahh,
trying to pick a pro i resemble is kind of hard seeing as I'm nowhere near as good as any pro.
but if i had to say, i guess i'd pick Thomas Vanek, minus the speed, great hands, and overall awesomeness.... my hands are decent, and I'm about 6'0'', 210lbs...
the one thing that I do just like Vanek is that I don't expend a ton of energy, but i get myself in position and can flat out score. And my D isn't great.

correction, more like Charlie Conway.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan68

Dec 24, 2006
Lewiston, ME USA
www.myspace.com
Geez I wouldn't begin to know for myself. I've been told I have the physical stature of a Milan Lucic though I don't see it, I'm no hunchback shaped guy.

I would have to say when I watch shows like NHL On The Fly I see clips of Viktor Kozlov and his skating style and how he moves reminds me of how I look on the ice I think.

I even shoot the puck into the goalie's glove like a dolt too. We're exactly the same height and weight too which is spooky.

Henrik-Lundqvist-Viktor-K-001.jpg

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
Strive to be like forsberg. But i'm a bit too passive when it comes to driving the net.

I end up being more like a ... ron francis type. Solid defensivly, good shot, good speed, better passer than scorer. don't really stand out but can carry the second line and usually get put with the weaker players.

rinkrat22

Jul 27, 2007
Chicago
adam burish, or maybe Ian Laperriere. I can skate, I am usually in the right spot on the ice, pop the occasional goal. I forecheck and backcheck hustle and hardwork is all I have ever had as a hockey player. I LOVE to run my mouth, usually just shooting chirps at guys or trying to get guys to laugh on the ice now that I am just an old beer leaguer. I will however lay a nice check or two hander on a guy to protect a teammate. you can get a lot across to a guy for a 2 min minor in beer league.

SeanL44

Welcome to Hellbow
Apr 5, 2008
Philadelphia
Andrew Alberts

I'm 6'1" 235, a pretty good skater for my size, very physical when I need to be and posses a decent enough first pass. I've also only scored one goal in my past 2 seasons :)

digitaljohn

Osgood As It Gets
Jun 1, 2008
Chris Osgood.

Similar height, color, hair color, hair style, eye color plus I play goalie and live in Michigan.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I'm like a tiny Brent Burns. Great wrist shot, puts up goals and points, and makes mistakes by trying to do too much offensively. I'm a converted forward so I'm still a little raw in my own end, but I can rush the puck and score.

noobman

Nov 28, 2007
Vaclav Prospal.

I see the ice pretty well from the wing and can throw good passes to guys despite my tendency to drive wide.

I also share his lack of consistency, lack of finish, and below-average skating ability.

milkshow

Jun 14, 2009
Ryan Getzlaf

Same size, vision on the ice, physical force, maybe dish the puck off more than I should, we both have some nifty moves.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Theo Fleury, same size including the 20 lbs overweight, but minus the substance abuse issues and dropping the gloves.

LilWinger11

Aug 27, 2006
Connecticut
I'm a 5'1" forward, so I'd go with St-Louis or Gionta... minus the talent. I can skate, so I get a fair number of breakaways, but most of my goals are of the garbage variety.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad