What players in the upcoming draft are the most physical?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
He's not on Linds level of pest but Danielson likes to throw the weight around also and can be a guy who gets under your skin in multiple ways. I've always said Schenn/Stone mix and fitting as they're both former Wheaties also. Danielson will do whatever is needed/asked of him, born leader and future Captain

Interesting. So you think Danielson is physical enough that that would be a noticeable part of his game in the NHL?

If Schenn is a legit comparable, he definitely belongs in this thread. I havent seen a lot of people talk about that aspect of his game though so thats why I was asking. Usually if someone plays as physical as Schenn it pops up a lot when people write about them but you dont see that with Danielson really

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Interesting. So you think Danielson is physical enough that that would be a noticeable part of his game in the NHL?

If Schenn is a legit comparable, he definitely belongs in this thread. I havent seen a lot of people talk about that aspect of his game though so thats why I was asking. Usually if someone plays as physical as Schenn it pops up a lot when people write about them but you dont see that with Danielson really
Schenn is mostly because he's a center and similar skill set but if someone is taking liberties with a teammate he'll step up. Stone is the defensive side more so but he will throw hits too. Basically a in between of the 2

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He could be the steal of the draft. I’m glad you brought him up in this thread. He’s a very well rounded player with some of the best vision in this draft.
He was the guy I was hoping the Canucks would target with the NYI pick before they hastily gave it away along with their 2nd rounder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad